Aeronautical Center Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
Next Monthly Club Meeting
July 6, 2017 at 6:30 PM
OKC Police and Fire Dept. Training Center
800 N Portland Ave.
Oklahoma City OK, 73107
For a complete list of events, including club meetings,
please visit our calendar.
How to use Internet Radio Linking Project (IRLP):
- You can get node numbers from all around the world at: http://www.irlp.net.
- Monitor the frequency to see if someone is using it.
- If the frequency is clear, key up the repeater announce that you are going
to access IRLP and give your call sign. If the repeater Id's when unkeyed,
wait for it to finish.
- Press PTT dial the node number, continue to hold the PTT for 2 seconds after
the last digit. You will hear a response that the repeater is connected. Call
the person your are trying to contact or give your call sign to see who might
Note: Remember there will be about a 2-second delay between transmissions.
- To disconnect the node, press PTT dial 73 continue to hold the PTT for
2 seconds. After the node announces it has disconnected, Key the repeater,
announce that you are clear of IRLP and give your call sign.